1. The Association shall be called the East Lothian Junior Golf League.
2. Membership of the Association shall be open to all Golf Clubs in East Lothian.
3. To foster and maintain a high standard of Junior Golf in East Lothian.
4. To organise and administer annually: -
a) The East Lothian Junior Golf League
b) The East Lothian Junior Strokeplay
c) The East Lothian Junior County Cup
d) The East Lothian Junior Golf Championship
e) Other competitions and matches when appropriate
5. A Committee consisting of one delegate from each member club shall manage the league.
6. The Committee shall elect a Secretary and Treasurer.
7. The Secretary and Treasurer will retire annually but will be eligible for re-election.
8. The Offices of Secretary and Treasurer may be combined in one person.
FUNCTIONS OF THE COMMITTEE
9. To define the duties of Secretary and Treasurer.
10. To decide all questions in matches and competitions promoted by the League
11. To frame the rules and conditions for all competitions promoted by the League.
12. A general meeting of the League shall be held annually in such place as the Committee may determine, during the Month of November, to: -
- Approve the minutes of the previous year’s AGM
- Receive a report from the Secretary.
- Receive a report from the Treasurer and approve the Annual Accounts.
- Appoint someone responsible for certifying the League’s accounts.
- Fix the subscription for the ensuing year.
- Consider changes to the Constitution.
- Deal with any other business
13. Each member Club will be entitled to one vote.